The Services Manager is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and directing programs to service groups, events and visitors. The manager provides logistical and planning support for group tours, site visits, events, and visitor information programs to offer a warm and welcoming experience in Kansas City Kansas. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and have experience in client service and the hospitality industry. Some nights and weekends are required, as well as some overnight travel.
APPLY HERE by Monday, November 7th, 2022
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in client service, hospitality or related industry
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to move and transport boxes weighing up to 50 pounds and set up trade show and information booths
- Ability to work evenings/weekends when necessary.
- Occasional overnight to attend trade shows
- Coordinate distribution of visitor guide and visitor information pieces
- Oversee visitors center
- Coordinate visitor information booths and consumer trade shows and oversee development of Visitor Information Team to assist at information booths and events
- Provide visitor information and staff information booths as needed at events
- Assist with visitor programs such as guide by cell and wayfinding
- Ensure strategies and responsibilities discussed during booking of groups, meetings and sports are executed after the event is booked
- Responsible for planning site visits, fam trips, and logistical support for meeting clients, groups and media
- Provide clients with welcome bags, assistance with venues, hotel suggestions, restaurants, offsite activities, etc. as needed
- Work with partners and maintain resource list to service clients
- Keep information updated in CRM system
- Responsible for generating sales leads, itineraries, booking and servicing of the Motorcoach and group travel markets.
- Update and maintain group tour planner and website
- Knowledge of client service and hospitality community.
- Exceptional people skills with aptitude for professionalism, responsiveness, and follow-up.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and organized.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills in public speaking, presentation, oral and written communication.
- Ability to engage effectively with diverse audiences.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- General knowledge of Kansas City KS and the KC metro area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Kansas City, KS 66101