Explore This Section
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms before using this web site. Using this site indicates your acceptance of these terms; do not use this site if you do not accept these terms.
You are granted the right to use and print the documents on this site, provided that the copies include Visit Kansas City Kansas copyright information that appears at the bottom of each document.
The design and layout of this site is the property of Visit Kansas City Kansas. Elements of the site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. No graphic images or logos from this site may be copied or used, except within the context of reproducing the documents on this site, without explicit permission from Visit Kansas City Kansas.
Information submitted will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Visit Kansas City Kansas will have no legal obligations in regard to submissions. You are prohibited from submitting unlawful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, threatening, or other inappropriate material to this site, including information that may be confidential or proprietary to others. Visit Kansas City Kansas reserves the right to delete or modify any information submitted to this site, and to use it on an unrestricted basis.
Links to Other Sites
Visit Kansas City Kansas may provide links to other sites. Use of other sites via links on this site are at your own risk. The inclusion of a link on this site does not imply endorsement of the site.
Visit Kansas City Kansas is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We believe these practices are crucial to the ongoing success of the Internet as a service and commercial medium. The following discloses our information gathering and usage practices.
EMAIL COLLECTION AND USE
We collect your name and email directly from you when you subscribe to receive communications from Visit Kansas City Kansas, or when you enter a form on our website. We also occasionally obtain information about you from verification services and commercial sources, such as email validation services, and postal address verification services if you provide that information to Visit Kansas City Kansas.
- We use your information to provide you Visit Kansas City Kansas products and services, or respond to your inquiries.
- We will send you occasional correspondence about the topics for which you expressed interest in when you signed up on the VistiKansasCityKS.com website.
- We do not sell our customer or mailing lists to outside parties, including marketers.
- You may change your email marketing delivery preferences at any time by unsubscribing or contacting Visit Kansas City Kansas.
- You may unsubscribe entirely from Visit Kansas City Kansas services by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email that you have received from Visit Kansas City Kansas.
- Your information will be retained in our systems until you explicitly request that we remove you from our system by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email that you have received from Visit Kansas City Kansas.
WHEN YOU USE OUR SITE
Visit Kansas City Kansas collects data from your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to analyze paths through our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information about our audience which we use to improve our site; for example, how many international users do we have, how many users use a specific version of Internet Explorer, etc.
Visit Kansas City Kansas issues cookies to users when they come to our Web site to allow us to learn how many unique visitors we have, to aid in analyzing navigation paths through our site and to maintain login information during an order session. Cookie tracking identifies you by using a unique number. Personal information is not correlated with cookie information.
While Visit Kansas City Kansas has made every effort to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and up-to-date, the company makes no warranty as to the accuracy or timeliness of any information disseminated therein.