Legler Barn Museum

  • Details
  • Amenities
  • The stone barn, built by Adam Legler in 1864, was originally located on the Santa Fe Trail at 95th and Quivira in Overland Park, KS. The barn was reconstructed at its current location in 1983, and is now home to the Lenexa History Museum, which traces the history of the Lenexa area form prehistoric times to the present.

  • Attractions
    General Information
    • Hours of Operations: Wed-Sat 10am-4pm
    • ADA: Yes
    • Group Friendly:
    • Admission/Fee: Free
    • Guided Tours:
    • Family Friendly: