Enjoy the Heritage Center decorations, make an ornament and visit the historic Mahaffie House! Activities may include:
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.-music by the Shady Grove String Band
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.-Visit Santa in the Heritage Center
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.-make an ornament
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.-1860s living history activities such as blacksmith and cookstove demonstrations, stringing popcorn and cranberries, and stagecoach rides (weather and ground conditions permitting)
- FREE admission! Stagecoach rides $3/person ages 3 & up, making a gingerbread house is $4/house.